Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sharia Law-Christians Persecuted in America



When I saw this at first,I was not digesting that this was happening in America.I honestly thought that we were not apart of the persecution that was affecting the Church around the world.But that is not the case, it is coming and more than ever we must stand. We must stand on the Word of God.Not in our ideals or our idea of fairness,but on every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God!!John 15:18-If the world hates you, you know that it has hated Me before it hated you.
I do not want to be afraid,but sometimes the fear tries to creep in.I want to be where, there is no fear left in me!I have peace that only comes from God,but I do feel uneasy about what is ahead.Not that I fear what is ahead,but that I know it could be very, very rough and I want to be so strong in the Lord ,that I will not falter.I would love to attend the Revival Conference coming up,put on by Sermonindex,but am not able.But everyday I pray earnestly for the Revival!!A Supernatrual Revival that only God can manifest.
This may sound really silly-but I am so grateful for the economic woes that are upon my family right now.I can see God doing a work in our family that is growing us immensly.James 1:2-Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials.And I do so much consider it Joy!!Praise God!!
In his wisdom,for His glory,I must quench my thirst in Christ only-John 4:14 but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life."
All that we endure on this earth is temporal and our Father knows our needs and supplies them.And our definition of our needs is not always our Father's.That we have accepted this for our family, and been grateful.We have found ourselves content.
Stand fellow Christians-Ephesians 6:14-Stand firm therefore, HAVING GIRDED YOUR LOINS WITH TRUTH, and HAVING PUT ON THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

For what comes ahead our Father has full knowlegde and our Peace is in him-John 20-21 "Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful.

No comments:

Post a Comment