Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christians, Stay Strong

Over the past week, I have taken the time to do a little research.The research is in the area of Christian persecution. I thought for the longest time that persecution was only in a Country where you would hear of people being burned alive, or acid thrown in their faces. All in the name of trying to quiet the voice of Chritians , spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I found this persecution,in varying degrees going on all over the World.And in recent days has been becoming more frequent!!!
What brought Christian persecution to the forefront , in my life anyway, was a blog I read. This blog made me rejoice, and after reading some of the comments they turned my glee to sadness. The blog I speak of is by Jean at http://thewomanofvirtue.blogspot.com/2008/10/four-year-old-who-knows-she-needs.html?commentPage=2
I first, read the blog, and was so enriched and blessed at it's candor and innocence. I scroll down to see comments and yes, for a tad,I did get angry! But that emotion immediatly turned to sadness. The cruel,pious,worldly view I read on those comments,were from the people that were lost.Lost and truly needed to be saved. They spoke of self esteem and Christian parents ,that believe our Children are born into evil, we would be child abusers!! They speak of what they know not of. They speak of a Worldly view!! I do think that the abuse Jean has taken from these lost souls was for God's Glory!! Why? We may never know.But God surely Knows!!NO DOUBT!! I also do not doubt that we are weak and God makes us strong!! The trials we go through we must endure!!
Jean is a blessed child of God!! She is on the battlefield and all that have been touched by her story, have come to join her!!We stand beside her no matter what might come! Because as Christians , we know persecution is coming faster and more furious than ever before. Be steadfast in the Lord,trusting him always!!!

5 comments:

  1. When "we" say God is sovereign..."we" must bite the whole apple. I also believe that God has allowed this for a reason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why my blog is not coming up on my comment?? if you are interested... it is bloodtippedears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just happened to see the blogpost of Jean (and all the comments) and I agree with you: There is no God fearing left. And fear of God is the greatest thing a parent can give to his or her child. But we challenge the shameless by stating that.

    Thank you for your comment on my blog "Poems called Recents".

    INVITATION

    Invited hereby to my site
    please be. You see I poems write
    and knight like fight and youth alight.
    This poem says it. Godly, right?

    I want more readers. I want you
    to come as if out from the blue
    and tell me what I write is true
    and make my motivation new.

    Why you? This is not spam, God’s dear.
    I stand by what I do. I care.
    Your senseless love to me I fear.
    I mean it. I am good. Take care.

    Visit: Poems of A.W.E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know, I'd have agreed that people misunderstood what she was saying until she made today's post. After today's post, though, I'm glad you posted in the comments what agency to contact to have them investigate the conduct of their household. I contacted the number you provided to let them know my concerns and give them copies of what she wrote, because its a situation that needs to be looked into.

    Really, a mother telling a child that she's not saved by God, that God doesn't love her, and that she does evil wicked things... That's a big red flag that needs to be investigated.

    I'm very glad you gave the info on who to contact so they can look into the situation.

    ReplyDelete