Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Gospel

MAT 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
MAR 1:15 "The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!"16:15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.
ROM 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.
1CO 15:1 Now, brothers, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand.2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,
GAL 1:9 As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let him be eternally condemned!

No comments:

Post a Comment