Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Encouragement for Faithful Youtubers




Lanes Blog has been such a blessing in our lives. His and many other faithful that post on Youtube.At first we struggled with not wanting to be "like the world" in our involvement!! But have come to understand and weep for souls that are exposed to the Real Gospel of Jesus Christ!! The Lord continues to give us Joy everyday in our lives, not to say everything is wonderful and no problems. I mean the Joy that comes from the Peace that can't be replaced by anything or anyone-but only springs eternal
through our Lord Jesus Christ!!
Trials are ours, as they were of the Church since Christ!! Paul does not profess of an easy road ,Romans 15:4 says, “For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.” Paul said to the elders of the Ephesian church, “Now I commend you to God and to the Word of His grace which is able to build you up…” (Acts 20:32). The Word of God is His chief instrument for strengthening and sustaining us in faith.
And as we continue to grow under conviction of God's Word, we must try to share in our Hope and our Joy no matter what is going on in our lives!! I say this first to myself because I have struggled with my contribution in witnessing to others! Not because of my unwillingness-but in what way would be pleasing to God! I do have no problem ministering to women, since I am a woman and I feel this is pleasing to God!! In that way I feel Youtube is a medium, that after being very reluctant to enter-we have found many blessing.Giving God all the Glory !! God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment